FW: MAN WITH EXPIRED DRIVER’S LICENSE GETS BY A WHOLE SQUAD OF CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL AT A CALIFORNIA ROAD BLOCK & CHECK POINT WITH LUIS EWING FREE FLYERS! – PLEASE FORWARD AND RE-SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TO EVERYONE ON ALL YOUR E-MAIL LIST’S!

  • rcwcodebuster@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006

      From Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741 or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...>

      TESTIMONIALS BY THOSE WHO HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH LUIS EWING�S FREE FLYER�S:

      From: "EL_henderson" <el_henderson@...>

      To: <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Subject: California

      Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:03:30 +0000

      Greetings Sir

      This past week I was in California. Los Angeles conducts road block ambushes there I found myself with only my expired 2004 Washington "CDL" and your NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN WASHINGTON FLYER. Mind you they were impounding cars on the spot, reminiscent of a Mexican border crossing. So when I handed it to him his eyes lit up and he said EXPIRED. I said read the flier.

      He said this is California and you need to have a "CDL" here

      . I looked at him and said So, what you wanna do? Do you want me to turn right from the impound lot or... HE SAID "NO KEEP STRAIGHT!" I WAS FREE TO GOOOOO.........

      a friend of Checkmate & Braun.

      Thank YOU!

      ________________________________

      From: Michael Roebuck <roebuck4469@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: Re: FW: WASHINGTON CITIZEN GETS BY CALIFORNIA ROAD BLOCK WITH LUIS EWING'S NO LICENSE REQUIRED FLYER! __ PLEASE FORWARD AND RE_SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TO EVERYONE ON ALL YOUR E_MAIL LIST'S!

      Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 04:47:33 +0000

      Luis,

      I should have written a lot sooner to tell you that I used the information you gave over the radio when talking with Fredrick Earl on KZFR in Chico.

      I received a BS "click it" ticket, and pled not guilty, asking the judge for a written decision. I cited that the officer had no probable cause and a couple of the supreme court decisions you mentioned (e.g. Terry vs. Ohio). I also quoted California Vehicle Code Section to let the judge know that he was trying to charge me way too much for the fine. I received a letter back about a month later, case dismissed. Also, the judge was trying to charge me $100 for an illegal ticket which CVC states he could only fine $35. Thank you so much for the information.

      _____________________

      From: Patrick Kerslake <kerscrew@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: click_it_ticket

      Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:49:45 PM [View Source]

      Dear Luis,

      A friend of mine recently contacted you and said she had great luck using the information you gave her when she went and faced the court system.

      Sincerely,

      Patrick Kerslake

      From: "JOE EMMETT" <joe_516@...>

      To: <luis@freedom_school.com>

      Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:58:30 PM [View Source]

      How much and when, I think Luis Ewing would be much better than Marc Stevens last seminar, Marc seemed to give no real seminar because he didn't want them to tape him

      (just an opinion).

      From: "JOE EMMETT" <joe_516@...>

      To: <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Subject: Re: your mail

      Date: Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:29:11 AM [View Source]

      When Stevens had a seminar in Austin someone had all this recording and film equipment in the rear of the room. Stevens didn't like the idea. He talked with the people who wanted to record the proceedings in private. He came back and the filmers prevailed. They recorded but the thing every one wanted to talk about, how to use his questions he did not go over for about 5 minutes. He mainly just Bsd the time away. It was like his book talks about a good or service being provided at the barrel of a gun. They seemed to have the gun at his head and he just provided a non service, he also wasn't selling his own books but rbns copys of his books. Perhaps I'm delusional but that�s what I saw.

      From: "sales__wave tech" <sales@...>

      To: <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Subject: RE: Luis Ewing Seminars & FREE FLYERS! __ PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

      Date: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:07:48 AM [View Source]

      Hey Luis:

      Whenever some people pay me I�ll chip in on the state flyers!

      We�ve got a small group started here in Ohio near Cincy. Would love to have you come in�but need more people first.

      I notice the state flyers are somewhat similar as most states are similar�but OHIO is one Nazi state for police and a little different on the law from other states. Just an observation studying your material. . None�absolutely none of the �patriot_for_plunder" stuff has worked here. Between a friend and I we�ve tried a lot of it�.so I know this is one mother of a state. YAH KNOW MARC STEVENS? A FRIEND TRIED HIS STUFF AND WAS JUST "MOVED RIGHT ALONG"�ENDING UP WITH 30 DAYS FOR DRIVING W/O PLASTIC. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIS STUFF? I THINK OF IT AS "JUST A DELAY" AND THE JUDGES HERE VIEW IT AS JUST MORE PATRIOT DRIBBLE.

      _______________________________________

      From: "Michael James Anthony" <michaeljamesanthony@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: About updates and a testimonial 4 U

      Date: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:52:30 PM [View Source]

      Luis,

      Thanx for the updates and testimonials and all your hard work and research. Please keep them coming. You are educating people and you ARE making a difference.

      Although I did not have the flyers with me, I was stopped and accused of DWP, and using the information I learned from your flyers, plus some of my own knowledge of the law, not color of law or the revised code, I was NOT arrested!

      My friend riding with me couldn't believe it. Neither did our other friend, whom we were on our way to visit, who had come out to see what all the excitement was about __ three police cruisers with lights flashing, and two guys in a minivan surrounded by six heavily armed paramilitary police officers!

      Our other friend said, "I didn't think you'd be walking away from THAT one!" And I said, "Yeah, well, it's all over so let's smoke some pot!" And, as "ultimate users," we did, lawfully.

      In fact, after considering what the city employee/officer who pulled me over (read "arrested me") had said, and what I had said, the city police "supervisor" who was called to the scene told me, as the other police thugs walked away with scowls on their faces,

      "We usually arrest people who are caught driving without privileges, but we're going to let you go." He was the only one, besides me, who was smiling.

      This is first hand personal proof that you are correct and that your case law is good law when your flyer states that arrest for DWP is at the discretion of the officer and not a foregone conclusion.

      I am also interested, more than ever, in having you host a seminar here in Boise. We need your help and we need the knowledge to defend ourselves in a city that operates one of the most corrupt local governments I have ever seen. They run on RICO! They shoot first and never even bother to ask questions. Then the local paper prints the stock headline from their file:

      "POLICE SHOOTING JUSTIFIED"

      Thanx again, look forward to hearing from you,

      and I remain,

      Pro Libertate et Patriae

      "For the Liberty of My Country,"

      and

      Pro Aris et Focis,

      "For Our Altars and Our Hearths,"

      Vive Valeque,

      "Live and Be Well,"

      (Ancient Roman closing of letters)

      Michael James Anthony

      _____________________________________

      From: "Kay Coates" <fulcircl@...>

      To: <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Subject: Jay Coates - Court Today

      Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 22:02:35 +0000

      Just want you and Kurt to know that the judge dismissed all charges against me. Thank you both for your assistance. I am extremely grateful. My briefcase is full of copies of your flyers which I will distribute to any and all as I travel to the World Peace and Prayer day.

      Jay Coates

      From: Joseph David McGee <josephmcgee@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:20:40 PM [View Source]

      Thank you for this information and may Heavenly Father

      smile upon Luis.

      Kindest regards,

      Joseph_David, McGee

      ___________________________________

      From: "L Smith" <llssffgg@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: LAWFULLY POSSESS SMOKE FOR INDIVIDUAL & RECREATIONAL USE

      Date: Monday, May 29, 2006 9:56:54 AM [View Source]

      Thanks Luis:

      Having followed your work for some time, I've practiced this for YEARS!

      And... for the most part, have you to thank. Not that I don't have the

      courage... but courage in the face of a Tax Monger without accurate

      information made me just another buffoon on the rampage.

      I'm an avid researcher ... and your inspiration has sparked a whole 'other

      venue in me!

      Larry

      From Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3471 or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Many people have called me the Siskel & Ebert, Ralph Nadar and Pen & Teller of the Patriot Movement, Tax Honesty Movement and FREEDOM MOVEMENT in general and for good reason.

      Why?

      Because I have exposed more con men, con women, scammers, PATRIDIOTS, PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT and undercover GOVERNMENT PROVACATEURS and named names than anyone else in the patriot movement.

      Recently several people have sent me E-Mails asking me what I thought of Marc Stevens?

      MY ANSWER IS:

      His book is not worth the cost of printing a bootlegged copy at your local copy center.

      His Seminar is just a lot of general BS that we all already know and about SELLING HIS BOOKS and that�s about it!

      You won�t learn a damn thing that will do you any good in court at his seminar, so why waste your time and money in the first place?

      HE DRIVES WITH A DRIVER�S LICENSE BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT THIS OWN LIBERTY AT STAKE AND PROVE THAT ANY OF HIS PAPERWORK WORKS IN HIS OWN CASE!

      THAT BASICALLY SAYS EVERYTHING!

      If we were to really try to implement Marc Stevens SILLY FANTASY THEME WORLD IN A VOLUNTARY SOCIETY "without government providing service at the point of a gun" society would have to be even more brainwashed and dumbed down that they are now like that society of the future was in the Sylvester Stallone Movie DEMOLITION MAN where we would all would be issued a ticket for cussing or swearing, none of us including the cops knew how to fist fight or defend ourselves and we would all be eating at TACO BELL singing the armored hot dog song and smiling at other and be so happy living in PLEASANTVILLE with our STEPFORD WIVES.

      If we were to really try and implement MARC STEVENS SILLY FANTASY THEME WORLD IN A VOLUNTARY SOCIETY like in DEMOLITION MAN or in PLEASANTVILLE with our STEPFORD WIVES, then we would end up having chaos and return to the days of the WILD WEST where the fastest gun or bigger and stronger men could prey on and rule over the smaller and weaker men and I know that nobody wants to go back to that.

      REALITY AND COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT MARC STEVENS FANTASY WORLD IN A VOLUNTARY SOCIETY LIKE IN DEMOLITION MAN OR PLEASANTVILLE WITH OUR STEPFORD WIVES WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND WOULD NEVER WORK, NOT NOW, NOT NEVER!

      THE COPS HAVE GUNS AND ALWAYS WILL!

      MARC STEVENS MUST BE SMOKING BETTER POT THAN THAN THE REST OF US IF HE REALLY BELIEVES WE COULD LIVE IN A VOLUNTARY SOCIETY LIKE IN SYLVESTOR STALLONE�S DEMOLITION MAN OR IN PLEASANTVILLE WITH OUR STEPFORD WIVES!

      OR IS HE SNIFFING GLUE?

      Sincerely

      Luis Ewing

      From: "sales__wave tech" <sales@...>

      To: <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Date: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:46:33 AM [View Source]

      DITTO

      Aside from some minor bits of revelation, Marc Stevens is just another guy giving false hope. Wanna see his script for in court? It�s amazing�my friend and I actually improved on the part that made some sense. So much for Marc Stevens being an expert. Ha Ha

      I�ve re_read your material more than once�I only have the one binder�but its good stuff.

      I see you�re another night_owl.

      Dave

      _____________________________

      From: Levi Philos <leviphilos@...>

      To: NIR <nirevolution@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [nirevolution] Luis Ewing was on Randy Yarbrough show

      Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:24:20 AM [View Source]

      Right after the Liberty Forum show with John Bryant, Randy Yabrough

      came on with Luis Ewing. Could have been a repeat (rerun) show.

      Anybody could learn from the stuff Luis was talking about, even hard

      core redemptionists.

      The show started Sunday afternoon at 6 pm pacific time.

      http://wwfar.com/schd_su.html

      An archive is available, but you need to make a contribution:

      http://wwfar.com/archives2.html

      Levi

      __________________________________

      From: "livefreenow@..." <livefreenow@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: Re: MORE PATRIOT BULLSHIT, ALL CAPS, STRAWMAN, WHAT'S NEXT, GREY ALIENS?

      Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 3:02:21 AM [View Source]

      Dear freedom Seekers,

      Luis is right about PATRIOT MYTHOLOGY. I used to believe in PATRIOT MYTHOLOGY ABOUT 12_, 13 YEARS AGO TOO. MOST OF US START IN THE FREEDOM MOVEMENT THAT WAY. SOME OF US WISEN UP, SOME DO NOT. He is trying to help you. I urge you to listen and check out his research. He can back up what he claims.

      Yours in freedom,

      Peymon, President,

      Freedom Law School

      www.livefreenow.org (760) 868_4271

      Attorney Douglas Palaschak

      The_Lawyerdude@yahoogroups.com

      Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:29 PM

      [The_Lawyerdude] Lawyerdude welcomes the legendary Luis Ewing !

      rcwcodebuster <rcwcodebuster@... Luis is our latest member. Luis practices in all the courts around the country. He is a member of several tribal bar associations. By virtue of his tribal bar membership he is permitted to practice in Washington federal courts. Their rules grant reciprocity. Luis began litigating with his Dad many years ago. Luis has a very good record of successful litigation. He publishes his "flyers" which explain your driving rights in several states including Oregon and Washington. You can read them for yourself at http://www.freedom-school.com/luis-ewing/ His phone number is (253) 226-3741 Luis may or may not want to share with us his latest legal case involving birth certificates. Luis has a reputation as an aggressive winning litigator who loves toput government lawyers in their place! Welcome Luis!

      _________________________________

      From: "sunchaser1590@..." <sunchaser1590@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: for Luis Ewing

      Date: Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:42:42 AM [View Source]

      Hi Luis,

      I was in your seminar in Charlotte NC last August with Mark Moyers. You are awesome!!! You explained how you travel without id and I would like to know more about this. I am a Referring Travel Agent for ytb.com (I sent you info a few weeks ago) and have Patriot friends who do not have any id. Would you send me websites that have this info in written form? I use a computer in a school lab so sounds (radio broadcasts over internet) are not allowed. Also any info on getting a credit card without a ssn would be helpful.

      Thank you for what you do and provide.

      Rivanna

      From: Bowman7a <bowman7a@...>

      [Add to Address Book]

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Subject: Re: IRS routine silence

      Date: Friday, January 13, 2006 8:44:34 AM [View Source]

      A thousand thanks

      Bo

      ____________________________________

      From: Michael Roebuck <roebuck4469@...>

      To: Luis Ewing <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Subject: testimonials

      Date: Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:22:13 PM [View Source]

      Luis, keep up the battle . We are warriors and the power of the truth will be our shield and our sword. This land and Liberty must be preserved for our children and future generations. Thank you for your courage. May the Creator send his angels to guard you and guide you.

      Roebuck

      ____________________________________

      From: Myk Hill <csh_ebpro@...>

      To: rcwcodebuster@...

      Date: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:39:03 PM [View Source]

      Thanks a bunch Luis, this should help many people here in NC.

      Myk

      ______________________________________

      From: "amicusman" <amicusman@...>

      To: <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Date: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:31:53 AM [View Source]

      Dear Luis:

      Been hearing a lot of good things about you lately, keep up the good work.

      Best regards,

      Norm Bradford

      From: "billnmarsh@..." <billnmarsh@...>

      To: No_Drivers_License@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [No_Drivers_License] Luis Ewing

      Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:28:31 AM [View Source]

      Luis Ewing has a lot to offer this particular forum. He offers pearls

      of wisdom from his wealth of experience that few can match. The flyers

      are in keeping with the mission statement of this forum. Ewing , unlike

      some, is not verbally abusive. A man is worth his keep and I don't find

      it offensive for him to offer his services for pay when I know for a

      fact that he wins. We need more who walk the walk and don't just talk

      the talk.

      Bill and Marsh in Arizona

      Here is some of Luis Ewing�s recent WINS:

      1.) Paul Arnold won his DUI in the Grays Harbor County District Court No. 1 in Case No. C 0494186

      2.) Michael Langdon won his DUI case in the Ritzville District Court in Case No. C 0476258, C 0476259

      3.) Timothy Whitney won his DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED case in the United States District Court in Case No. A1487714

      4.) Jesse Vogelsang WON his DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED case in the Municipal Court of Wilkeson/South Prairie in Cause No. C 059397

      5.) Viktoria Niko Prishchenko won her DUI in the Pierce County District Court in Cause No. 3Y0498653

      6.) Randy Roe won his DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED case in the Grant County District Court Case No. C 00132608

      7.) Luis Ewing and Kurt Riggin�s legal briefings won his Multiple Felony Count Prosecution for Manufacturing 166 Marijuana Plants that were all over Six Feet Tall of the best PURPLE BUD you ever smoked in your life in the SNOHOMISH COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT CAUSE NO. 02-1-01835-6 PRE-TRIAL. That was a case that well known Seattle Attorney Jeffrey Steinborn the lead attorney for NORML and allegedly the best drug attorney in the State of Washington said he could not beat! What does that mean? It means that Luis Ewing and Kurt Riggin are the best drug attorneys in the State of Washington!

      8.) lloyd smith at (360) 289-3429 or <justice@...> can tell you that he beat his latest charge of DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE with Luis Ewing�s Motions and Briefing�s in the Grays Harbor County District Court Cause No. WSP I 4653428

      9.) Marcia Doerr at (916) 416-5788 or emdr49@... can also verify and confirm that I wrote the briefs for her son Nicholas Ashton Garn�s MARIJUANA & PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION case in the City of GRASS VALLEY in California in which with my help she coached her 15 year old son to beat a Marijuana Possession and Paraphernalia charges in Cause No. 48487 in the Nevada County Superior Court.

      10.) Michael Rosetti won his Driving While License Suspended and Refusal to Cooperate and Give Information charges in Tacoma Municipal Court Cause No. B201065 & B201066.

      (Note: The Judge in this case looked at the prosecutor and said: "Have you seen this case yet"? The prosecutor said: "No." The Judge said: "I don�t want to see this case come to my court room, why don�t you guys go see if you can work this out yourselves." � BOTH CHARGES WERE DISMISSED "WITH PREJUDICE.")

      11.) Michael Rosetti also won his Driving While License Suspended and Obstructing Charges in the Pierce County District Court Cause No. 2YC000409 � BOTH CHARGES WERE ALSO DISMISSED "WITH PREJUDICE."

      12.) Richard Dwight Kegley at <oj1@...> the Big Patriot Guru that John Ainsworth & Ed Wahler look up to had to come to me to beat his Driving While License Suspended Charge after the judge "denied" all of his motions and found him guilty to save his butt from going to jail for 90 days in Municipal Court of College Place in Walla Walla Washington in Cause No. C60651. � (Note: Richard Dwight Kegley still walks almost 2 miles to the grocery store with a backpack out of fear of being pulled over by the College Park Cops.) (Also, do NOT buy his BOGUS CORPORATION SOLES as ALL of his clients are being attacked by the IRS.)

      13.) FRONTLINE GRASSHOPPER Kenneth Wayne Leaming at <keny@...> another Big Patriot Guru from Washington State who is the guy who Founded RIGHTWAY LAW here in Washington can tell you that he had to hire Luis Ewing to beat his Driving While License Suspended charges in the King County District Court Federal Way Division Cause No. CA12701FW & CA12702FW because he didn�t know what to do!

      14.) FRONTLINE GRASSHOPPER Kenneth Wayne Leaming <keny@...> another Big Patriot Guru from Washington State who is the guy who Founded RIGHTWAY LAW here in Washington can tell you that he had to hire Luis Ewing to beat his Driving While License Suspended charges in the Snohomish County South District Court Cause No. 36751C MCX CT because he didn�t know what to do!

      TO DATE THESE ARE THE ONLY CRIMINAL CASES THAT KENNETH WAYNE LEAMING HAS EVER WON, OOPS, I MEAN THE ONES HE HIRED LUIS TO WIN FOR HIM!

      ____________________________

      Don Graun at (206) 440-1938 or <jd.consultants@...> who runs the LEGS GROUP aka LEAGLE EAGLES GROUP in Seattle, Washington can confirm that some people in his group have beat their Seat Belt Tickets by mailing in their Seat Belt Ticket with a copy of my NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED FLYER to the court who in turn mailed them a dismissal in the mail!

      Rodney Dale Strand, at (207) 582-0839 or <rodcab@...>mailto:<rodcab@...> is the FOUNDER OF THE JURAL SOCIETY in Ellensburg, Washington, which is the oldest and longest running patriot group in Washington State can tell you about numerous successes that he has personal knowledge of me winning cases and people who have been helped by my FREE FLYERS!

      Bruce Alden Bannister at (509) 773-5596 or <noidea7@...> is the current Chairman of THE JURAL SOCIETY can also verify and confirm that he has seen my Notebook of Certified Copies of numerous dismissals for myself and for my clients.

      lloyd smith at (360) 289-3429 or <justice@...> former head of the JURAL SOCIETY in Ellensburg, Washington can you tell about numerous successes that he and others have had with my FREE FLYERS!

      Richard Cornforth at (405) 789-6148 or (405) 789-8264 or Corn4thdad@...

      can also verify and confirm that he saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      John Jennings at (863) 688-2807 or johnj@... can also verify and confirm that he saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      Jack Cohen at (253) 566-0960 or eplanner1@... can also verify and confirm that he saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      Dessie Andrews at (512) 416-7239 or dessieandrews@... can also verify and confirm that she saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      Marcia Doerr at (916) 416-5788 or emdr49@... can also verify and confirm that she saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      Ralph Winterrowd at (907) 357-8003 or ralph@... can also verify and confirm that he saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      Vinny Tecchio at (732) 303-6014 or Dcadjust@... can also verify and confirm that he saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001.

      Gail Meador the wife of the former great Dan Meador at (580) 268-3432 or <meador@...> can also verify and confirm that she saw my NOTEBOOK full of Certified Copies of numerous DISMISSALS WITH PREJUDICE of cases for myself and for some of my clients at the FREEDOM HALL in OKLAHOMA in 1999, 2000 and 2001 and that her former husband the great Dan Meador also paid me the highest compliment that it was his opinion that Luis Ewing, Richard Cornforth and Ralph Winterrowd were the top 3 litigators in the united States in his opinion and further that he paid me the highest compliments on his former web site.

      TO GET FREE DOWNLOADS OF ALL MY FREE FLYERS, GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEB LINKS:

      1.) <http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/LuisEwingMeeting.html>

      2.) http://www.freedom-school.com/luis-ewing/index.htm

      Caveat: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential and may be hazardous to your preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed free to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes. If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be removed from future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has reached you in error, or should you wish to be permanently removed from the mailing list, please return to the below listed address asking me to remove you to: Luis Ewing, 1911 S.W. Campus Drive, #106, Federal Way, Wash. 98023 or call and leave a message with your E-Mail address and request to be removed at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!