Latest Bizarro appearance

  • vikar25
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 10, 2001
      Okay, I just finished reading the latest
      appearance of Bizarro in Action Comics and let me tell you,
      I was confused while I was reading it.<br><br>I
      kept reading it and it wasn't until I got to the end
      did it make sense and then I had to read it
      this is the kicker) since it was a Bizarro Comic IT
      HAD TO BE READ BACKWARDS. So, you have to start and
      the last page and flip backwards while reading up to
      down. Second was attempting to figure out what Bizarro
      was trying to say. Not unlike previous incarnations
      Bizarro says the opposite of what he means but it is even
      more so. When he says that "he's NOT going to do
      something" it means that he's going to do it. When he says
      something is short, he means that it's long, when he says
      heaven, he means hell. When he says happy, he means sad..
      and so on.<br><br>It was a good issue
    • vikar25
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 4, 2002
        To anyone who is interested...<br><br>One of the
        Christmas presents I got from my family was the hard cover
        Bizarro Comics.<br><br>It wasn't bad but it was more a
        show of what some independent artist could do with the
        DC Universe.<br><br>Otherwise, it was pretty
      • romeandshelly
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 5, 2002
          I have seen that and loved it. I hope that it comes out in trade-paper back form soon so I can purchase it myself.<br><br>Rome
        • vikar25
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 24, 2002
            Rome,<br><br>I think you have a wait as yet. In
            the meantime, I'd try to enjoy that Bizarro issue of
            Superman that is to be read backwards.<br><br>But the neat
            thing about the Bizarro Comics (Hardcover) is that it
            has a lot of underground writing in it. I found it
          • romeandshelly
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 27, 2002
              Thanks, I will have to check that out.
            • vikar25
              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 7, 2002
                Our little club will most likely have to adjust
                to group status. As e-groups are replacing all of
                the clubs out there.<br><br>When it happens, I'll be
                sure to send you all the new
              • romeandshelly
                Message 7 of 30 , Feb 7, 2002
                  That's okay, just so we fans are all together<br>Rome
                • vikar25
                  Message 8 of 30 , Feb 9, 2002