Bizarro on TV!!

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
      Bizarro was on this week's episode of Cartoon Network's Justice
      League Unlimited. His part was small but hilarious. If you can,
      catch the rerun.
    • Henry Renkert Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
        That sounds cool, but is he trying to help out the Justice League, or
        bothering them?

        God Bless you,

        Hankster

        >From: "EEGAH316" <mightygregatron@...>
        >To: bizarrono1sclub@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Bizarro No 1's Club] Bizarro on TV!!
        >Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:14:21 -0000
        >

        >Bizarro was on this week's episode of Cartoon Network's Justice
        >League Unlimited. His part was small but hilarious. If you can,
        >catch the rerun.

      • EEGAH316
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
          --- In bizarrono1sclub@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Renkert Jr."
          <hankster1972@h...> wrote:
          > That sounds cool, but is he trying to help out the Justice League,
          or
          > bothering them?

          Definitely bugging them. He was suckered into helping Giganta try
          to break Gorilla Grodd out of prison, but they were stopped by
          Wonder Woman and another character who was reminiscent of Apache
          Chief from Super Friends. So he got beat up, although not before he
          got some shots in on Wonder Woman.
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
            EEGAH,

            The character very much like the Super Friends "Apache Chief" is
            Manitou (currently part of Justice League: Elite).

            For more on Manitou read "JLA: The Obsidian Age" parts 1&2.

            Yeah, our number 1 boy definitely causes his share of trouble. But,
            we've gotta love him.

            By the way, you are doing a GREAT job running the group.

            Regards,
            Vikar

            --- In bizarrono1sclub@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316"