Re: The Bizarro Action Figure

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2003
      --- In bizarrono1sclub@yahoogroups.com, "Rome" <romeandshelly@y...>
      wrote:
      > Has anyone bought the Bizarro action figure yet?
      >
      > Rome

      I bought it a month or two ago, as soon as it came out. Easily the
      best Bizarro figure ever, even though the facial sculpt looks sort
      of like Ronald Reagan. Speaking of Bizarro figures, there's a
      Bizarro Heroclix figure coming out in the next expansion for that
      game. It looks pretty good:

      http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/images/CosmicJustice5.jpg

      Although I've already painted up a Superman as Bizarro, I'll
      definitely be hunting down one of those.
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2003
        Two things.

        First off, I wanted to welcome Penndragon to the the club.. You am
        unwelcome.

        Secondly, I have not gotten the opportunity to buy the latest
        bizarro figure. The local comic shop in the village will not sell
        Bizarro without buying Brainiac 13 and Superman. It is sold only in
        a set and I'm not willing to put up the sixty bucks just yet. (Yes,
        there is something Reaganesque in the doll... and with Ronnie and
        his Alztimer's he would be a good Bizarro. If I remember correctly
        a bullet couldn't stop him either.)

        I did however see the heroclix Bizarro and it looked good.

        Regards,
        Vikar
        vikar@...
        http://www.vikarsrant.net