Country Music

  • davescountryno1music
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi all,

      I just joined the group. I love country music. I didn't know there
      was any other kind till I grew up and spent some time in the city. But
      I will always be country.

      I am looking for a place that I can download country music for free.
      Are there any groups that share there music with each other.

      Thank you,

      I am looking forward to making friends in the group.

      Dave
    • Beth
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
        Well...you chose a poor group this time...Bix USED to be THE PLACE but
        NOW....it's NOTHING! They've taken away all or our songs....Bix is now
        DEAD!

        --- In bixcountry@yahoogroups.com, "davescountryno1music"
        <davescountryno1music@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I just joined the group. I love country music. I didn't know there
        > was any other kind till I grew up and spent some time in the city.
        But
        > I will always be country.
        >
        > I am looking for a place that I can download country music for free.
        > Are there any groups that share there music with each other.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > I am looking forward to making friends in the group.
        >
        > Dave

      • Edward Adonald Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008

          hi,all..guess I out for a walk about and came across bix and thought possibly
          I may be able to get some more songs to add to my collection, not so easy to
          get in these parts....being in the West Indies...Anyway so good to have met
          you folks and hope to trod this way again soon.....Eddiie....

          To: bixcountry@yahoogroups.com
          From: buzzbait0u812@...
          Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:05:13 +0000
          Subject: [bixcountry] Re: Country Music