Re: [bixcountry] New Member

  • Michelle Garrard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hey guys:

       Hello to you all - love you - I wanted to share my heart with you.  My name is Angeleyes1 on there.  I can sing crazy just like the original singer, God has blessed me and I wanted to bless you.  Hope you enjoy it!!  I'd like to hear your music too!  Michelle

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
        --- In bixcountry@yahoogroups.com, "sonomadreamr" <katemccaigue@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello to you all-
        > I am new to this site...I have always loved music- but was always to
        > shy to sing. As I have gotten older- and have quite a few life
        > changing events I have decided that- you only live once...so why not do
        > what you love! I have posted some songs for contests,and if you have a
        > chance pls stop by. All I have is an old computer and cheap mike- but I
        > would like to learn more on what type of equipment( if it is cheap
        > could help improve the sound.. Hugs and God Bless-
        >
        > It is nice to meet you all and hope that I can make some new friends
        > along the way!!
        >
        > Kat
        hello thank you 4 opening my profile i love u. may i know ur e-mail