New Member

  • sonomadreamr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
      Hello to you all-
      I am new to this site...I have always loved music- but was always to
      shy to sing. As I have gotten older- and have quite a few life
      changing events I have decided that- you only live once...so why not do
      what you love! I have posted some songs for contests,and if you have a
      chance pls stop by. All I have is an old computer and cheap mike- but I
      would like to learn more on what type of equipment( if it is cheap
      could help improve the sound.. Hugs and God Bless-

      It is nice to meet you all and hope that I can make some new friends
      along the way!!

      Kat
    • Michelle Garrard
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
        Hey guys:

         Hello to you all - love you - I wanted to share my heart with you.  My name is Angeleyes1 on there.  I can sing crazy just like the original singer, God has blessed me and I wanted to bless you.  Hope you enjoy it!!  I'd like to hear your music too!  Michelle

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
          --- In bixcountry@yahoogroups.com, "sonomadreamr" <katemccaigue@...>
          wrote:

          > Hello to you all-
          > I am new to this site...I have always loved music- but was always to
          > shy to sing. As I have gotten older- and have quite a few life
          > changing events I have decided that- you only live once...so why not do
          > what you love! I have posted some songs for contests,and if you have a
          > chance pls stop by. All I have is an old computer and cheap mike- but I
          > would like to learn more on what type of equipment( if it is cheap
          > could help improve the sound.. Hugs and God Bless-
          >
          > It is nice to meet you all and hope that I can make some new friends
          > along the way!!
          >
          > Kat
          hello thank you 4 opening my profile i love u. may i know ur e-mail