hello

  • makicindy55
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
      can u go back with the oldest country for me
    • gwaldenga2
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008
        --- In bixcountry@yahoogroups.com, "makicindy55" <makicindy55@...>
        wrote:

        > can u go back with the oldest country for me

        I will try. Just tell me what you want to hear.
      • sonomadreamr
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2008
          wrote:

          > can u go back with the oldest country for me

          Its nice to hear from you,I would be happy to- Is this a contest or is
          there a song that you would like me to sing?
        • Donald Ezell
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
            Hi ,
            I don't understand your message, it wasn't clear.
            Don Easter