Re: [bisexual_men_women] Re: sucking cock and swallowing cum

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 15, 2013
      that's hot, are u a top or a bottom?
      From: Scott Clark <scb69x@...>
      To: "bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com" <bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [bisexual_men_women] Re: sucking cock and swallowing cum

      maybe Cindy, would love to fuck his tight ass and maybe have him do me......or maybe just suck his big thick young  cock again and get some more young cum....I am mostly into oral....but sometimes fucking is good to....

      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 19, 2013
        mmm I love sucking cock my kinky young girlfriend Jeanette loves making me suck cock for her or with her we both love sucking and slobbering over a nice big cock as we tongue kiss eachother over his cock or cocks and tongue his cock I especially love it when they start to jack off over our faces and cum allover her face and my face or in our mouths when its allover her face and neck of course they both make me lick it iff of her or if the yummy man cum is in her mouth she pulls me over to her mouth and tongue kisses me spitting all his cum in my mouth and oh my god I love that so much! drives me crazy with lust for a man and big juicy cocks! she knows I love sucking cock and swallowing cum just as much as she does and knows I rather suck cock then eat pussy and I think she actually likes it I mean it turns her on very much in a kinky way lol! im so lucky she makes me suck plenty of cock with her
      • bicurious.male@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 19, 2013
          Man you guys on here are such lucky cocksuckers. :-) I am trying to work on my own woman slowly, so she doesn't just slam the door shut and ask for a divorce. We have been married for 25 yrs now. And when we were young and just starting I was... For a word homophobic. I had been with 2 guys and was worried more about what people thought and in fear of losing the woman that made my world go around. I suppressed the idea of ever doing thissort of thing. Now that I am older. I have been with a few men mainly over the last 4 years. And guess what? I like it. I like it all ways. Oral anal top bottom doesn't matter. I am working now on joining a couple that he is bi too. But is willing to give me his wife and suck him too. I am trying to learn more about how to introduce this lifestyle to my wife whom I love dearly. Without signing the divorce papersin the process. I would really like to involve her with my desire suck dick. Take a cock in my ass while she rides mine. Tag team her give her a couple of cocks to play with. But at the end of the day still be my wife. IDK if you have any suggestions for me to think about trying. By all means share your thoughts with me. The thought of sucking a 8-9inch cock as it slides in and out of her pussy, turns me on makes me hard. Eating her pussy while he's pounding my ass would be a sweet picture. Or even feeling his balls slap my chin as he pounds her. Lol maybe this is just like a lot of mens desires but have the same problem as me.

          --- In bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com, robert salazar <bobby1269@...> wrote:

          > mmm I love sucking cock my kinky young girlfriend Jeanette loves making me suck cock for her or with her we both love sucking and slobbering over a nice big cock as we tongue kiss eachother over his cock or cocks and tongue his cock I especially love it when they start to jack off over our faces and cum allover her face and my face or in our mouths when its allover her face and neck of course they both make me lick it iff of her or if the yummy man cum is in her mouth she pulls me over to her mouth and tongue kisses me spitting all his cum in my mouth and oh my god I love that so much! drives me crazy with lust for a man and big juicy cocks! she knows I love sucking cock and swallowing cum just as much as she does and knows I rather suck cock then eat pussy and I think she actually likes it I mean it turns her on very much in a kinky way lol! im so lucky she makes me suck plenty of cock with her

        • Gary Phagot
          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 22, 2013
            This is so hot I enjoy cock more than pussy too.  The only time I enjoy eating pussy is if its filled with a mans cum does not have to be my cum either.

            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 22, 2013
              My wife has no idea about me sucking cock

              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 22, 2013
                I hear you! My wife doesn't know about me either. I would venture a guess that over 50% of the guys in this group is just like me an you. That sounds like a good poll question.
                I used to have the idea that taking a guys load was a nasty thing. But lets face it if you are down there sucking on it how much worse could it be to just go ahead and finish the job. If it is that big of a deal spit the stuff out. I love sucking a nice hard cock and feeling it swell and throb as he is cumming. I had the experience once while a guy was giving me a nice suck and as I was getting ready to explode he pulled out to just the last 1 1/2" and clamped down tight and literally tried to suck the jism all the way back to my nuts. I don't know if it was the way that he sucked harder or the way his lips were hanging on to my cock head. But it was one of my more memorable blowjobs. I have done this a couple of times since and have gotten a really loud and long response when they came. Give it a try your next cock owner will love it and want to cum back for more.
                On another note I just wanted to share that I am 46 an have been bi-curious for many years but just a couple of weeks ago I had my ass cherry busted. NICE! I always thought that it would hurt like hell. Kinda like taking an oversized poop, and feeling like he just ripped youranus open . Well next time you have the chance and the curiousity to try it but scared. Just take control of the situation and bend over and take it like a man. Lol you won't regret it. After a few minutes I was talking like a whore and telling him to pound that ass like it was his last fuck. He was of average size length 6+" and not super thick but like I said average. I am looking forward to meeting with a different buddy of mine who has an 8" pecker and seeing if it gets better with size or if I will regret it and stick with average cocks in my ass. I give really nice blowjobs. Trick is do it like you would want it done to you. Most of them are just like you and will be popping a load in just a few. I have had a couple like that but most guys haven't figured it out yet and try to get it to flow like a straw and suck too hard. I know that there are some of those who like having it sucked like that but IDK. If you try that with me you will be down there for quite a while trying to get your reward. Be careful and show that cock the love you have of taking it and you will have him shooting beforehe kknows that it's too late.

                --- In bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com, Gary Phagot <garyphagot@...> wrote:

                > My wife has no idea about me sucking cock
                >

                > ________________________________

              • hotmusic12345
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 23, 2013

                  hi , i m bisexual married man . i want talk about my self nd want share m view .add me

                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 23, 2013
                    bicurious single female here from Michigan:P I love bi guys/girls equally;)
                    cindy

                    On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:39 AM, "hotmusic12345@..." <hotmusic12345@...> wrote:

                    hi , i m bisexual married man . i want talk about my self nd want share m view .add me

                    ---In bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com, <bicurious.male@...> wrote:

                    I hear you! My wife doesn't know about me either. I would venture a guess that over 50% of the guys in this group is just like me an you. That sounds like a good poll question.
                    I used to have the idea that taking a guys load was a nasty thing. But lets face it if you are down there sucking on it how much worse could it be to just go ahead and finish the job. If it is that big of a deal spit the stuff out. I love sucking a nice hard cock and feeling it swell and throb as he is cumming. I had the experience once while a guy was giving me a nice suck and as I was getting ready to explode he pulled out to just the last 1 1/2" and clamped down tight and literally tried to suck the jism all the way back to my nuts. I don't know if it was the way that he sucked harder or the way his lips were hanging on to my cock head. But it was one of my more memorable blowjobs. I have done this a couple of times since and have gotten a really loud and long response when they came. Give it a try your next cock owner will love it and want to cum back for more.
                    On another note I just wanted to share that I am 46 an have been bi-curious for many years but just a couple of weeks ago I had my ass cherry busted. NICE! I always thought that it would hurt like hell. Kinda like taking an oversized poop, and feeling like he just ripped youranus open . Well next time you have the chance and the curiousity to try it but scared. Just take control of the situation and bend over and take it like a man. Lol you won't regret it. After a few minutes I was talking like a whore and telling him to pound that ass like it was his last fuck. He was of average size length 6+" and not super thick but like I said average. I am looking forward to meeting with a different buddy of mine who has an 8" pecker and seeing if it gets better with size or if I will regret it and stick with average cocks in my ass. I give really nice blowjobs. Trick is do it like you would want it done to you. Most of them are just like you and will be popping a load in just a few. I have had a couple like that but most guys haven't figured it out yet and try to get it to flow like a straw and suck too hard. I know that there are some of those who like having it sucked like that but IDK. If you try that with me you will be down there for quite a while trying to get your reward. Be careful and show that cock the love you have of taking it and you will have him shooting beforehe kknows that it's too late.

                    --- In bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com, Gary Phagot <garyphagot@...> wrote:

                    > My wife has no idea about me sucking cock
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • hot toohot
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 23, 2013
                      hi cindy , if you like to play with me . pls ping me

                      Message 10 of 30 , Oct 23, 2013
                        Hello Cindy, i am sure that i would love to play with you. my life is devoted to performing oral on other women. There is nothing better, but alas i am in Phoenix.

                        cynthia

                        Message 11 of 30 , Oct 23, 2013
                          I know that's the only problem... sighs:( and im afraid to make a move on any of the women here lol im a closet bi curious woman

                          On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:41 AM, Cynthia Murray <mcynthia98@...> wrote:

> [...]

                          --- In bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com, Gary Phagot <garyphagot@...> wrote:

                          > My wife has no idea about me sucking cock

                        • Cynthia Murray

                          • bobby1269@sbcglobal.net
                            Message 13 of 30 , Oct 30, 2013
                              well both me and my hot young kinky fiancée jeanette both love having threesomes with other men she also loves to cuckold me or make me suck on her lovers cock as she watches or as we both share his together sometimes she makes me watch her or vice versa but she enjoys me being submissive to both her and our lovers as well as her submissive cuckold. well actually we both love it I love being her submissive cuckold as well as her bisexual submissive cuckold. we both love it as she watches me being dominated and submissive to other men we both love it as she or our dominant lover make me lick his balls lick her clit and suck his cock as he fucks her after he takes his cock out of her pussy she or he will shove his big hard wet cock in my cock sucking slut mouth! mmm we both love that kind of kinky action so much! she also insists that I be a submissive slaveboy cucold cocksucker for both of her and for him (our dominant lover) I have always been her submissive or slaveboy lover. we also love dirty talking hearing our dominant lovers call us both dirty little sluts cock suckers or having men call me bitch or bitch boy cocksucker or tell my fiancée he is going to make me his little whore cock sucker as she watches or vice versa him telling me he is going to make my fiancée his whore cock sucking slave as I watch. she also loves it when I hear her calling our dominant lovers daddy or master and we also both love it when I call our dominant lovers my daddy or master etc. we both love watching each other getting cock slapped and spanked etc. yes well we our both quite the kinky little sluts lol. so if any of you leather type masters or daddies or kinky dominant men interested please reply and we can exchange info okay? oh by the we our in so.ca in los angeles suburb in a city on the eastside called Montebello I hope you are in southern California as well. hope to hear from you hot dominant men bye bye.

                              --- In bisexual_men_women@yahoogroups.com, Cindy <cindyjovanoski@...> wrote:

                              > I know that's the only problem... sighs:( and im afraid to make a move on any of the women here lol im a closet bi curious woman
                              >

                              > On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:41 AM, Cynthia Murray <mcynthia98@...> wrote:
                              >

                              > Hello Cindy, i am sure that i would love to play with you. my life is devoted to performing oral on other women. There is nothing better, but alas i am in Phoenix.
                              >
                              > cynthia
                              >

                              > ________________________________

                            • Willy Neu
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 6, 2014
                                Hi, I'm just west of Chicago. Where are you? Willy

                                On 8/11/2013 9:01 AM, scb69x wrote:
                                > What are your thoughts about sucking cock and swallowing cum? I am a discreet married bi guy, I love to suck cock and sometimes swallow the creamy reward, just wanted to ask what others like, also love big shaved balls and a nice tight round ass...on a woman or man:-)

                                > .

                              • Stephen Dougglas
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 6, 2014
                                  Costa Rica...happy trails

                                  On Monday, January 6, 2014 5:02 PM, Willy Neu <willyneu1@...> wrote:

                                  Hi, I'm just west of Chicago. Where are you? Willy

                                  On 8/11/2013 9:01 AM, scb69x wrote:
                                  > What are your thoughts about sucking cock and swallowing cum? I am a discreet married bi guy, I love to suck cock and sometimes swallow the creamy reward, just wanted to ask what others like, also love big shaved balls and a nice tight round ass...on a woman or man:-)

                                  > .

                                • Cindy
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 6, 2014
                                    hi willie, I live in Detroit Michigan so we are sorta like neighbors lol

                                    On Monday, January 6, 2014 2:05 PM, Willy Neu <willyneu1@...> wrote:

                                    Hi, I'm just west of Chicago. Where are you? Willy

                                    On 8/11/2013 9:01 AM, scb69x wrote:
                                    > What are your thoughts about sucking cock and swallowing cum? I am a discreet married bi guy, I love to suck cock and sometimes swallow the creamy reward, just wanted to ask what others like, also love big shaved balls and a nice tight round ass...on a woman or man:-)

                                    > .

                                  • robert salazar
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jan 7, 2014
                                      hello people i am in los angeles county in the city of Montebello just to reply me and my fiancée Jeanette love having a kinky threesome with other men we also love sucking cock and sometimes swallowing the yummy creamy bonus when sucking cock. i enjoy sucking cock and sharing cum with my fiancé or sometimes alone. but we both love to suck cock while the other watches as we get taken by another man or else as we suck his cock and are made to be another mans total submissive slut. she is also my mistress and cuckoldress we both love it as i watch helplessly as she is another mans slut as i watch. i love it when she or he make me suck his cock to get it hard and ready for him to fuck her wet pussy then lick his balls and or her ass as he fucks her all the while licking her clit and his cock then sometimes taking his cock in my mouth as he pulls it out of her wet pussy then sticking it in my mouth fucking my eager mouth and back and forth. we also love getting a threesome going with another women sometimes and instead of a bull a cuckold queen takes my fiancée as her slut and dominates her or even both a bull and a cuckold queen take her or both of us we once had both at the same time a dominant husband and wife team both dominated us and took us as there submissive sluts.

                                      Hi, I'm just west of Chicago. Where are you? Willy On 8/11/2013 9:01 AM, scb69x wrote: > What are your thoughts about sucking cock and swallowing cum? I am a discreet married bi guy, I love to suck cock and sometimes swallow the creamy reward, just wanted to ask what others like, also love big shaved balls and a nice tight round ass...on a woman or man:-) > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > . >
                                    • Willy Neu
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jan 7, 2014
                                        Hi Cindy, too bad we do not live closer.  do you use skype of yim? Willy

                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 10, 2014