Re: [bisbeepride] World AIDS Day Remembrance - Dec. 1 at 7 PM, St. John's

  • Bob Klein
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      I'll bring a poster by your store today.

      Thanks.

      Bob Klein
      520-559-6708
      Need a vacation?  Play. Relax. Repeat.
      Check out the Doublejack Guesthouse:  http://www.DoublejackBisbee.com

      The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
      or entity to which it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments)
      may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an
      intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print
      its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
      by reply e-mail and delete and/or destroy this message and all attachments.

      From: Bob Klein <bobkleininbisbee@...>
      Subject: [bisbeepride] World AIDS Day Remembrance - Dec. 1 at 7 PM, St. John's [1 Attachment]
      To: "Bob Klein" <BobKleinInBisbee@...>
      Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 10:46 AM

      Hi Everyone,

      With World AIDS Day fast approaching, I wanted to get the word out about an event being held in Bisbee.  See attached flyer for all the information.

      WHAT:     AIDS DAY Remembrance, a quiet candlelight service
      DATE:      Wednesday, December 1
      TIME:       7 PM
      WHERE:   St. John's Episcopal Church, 19 Sowle Street in Old Bisbee