World AIDS Day Remembrance - Dec. 1 at 7 PM, St. John's

  • Bob Klein
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 385 KB
    Hi Everyone,

    With World AIDS Day fast approaching, I wanted to get the word out about an event being held in Bisbee.  See attached flyer for all the information.

    WHAT:     AIDS DAY Remembrance, a quiet candlelight service
    DATE:      Wednesday, December 1
    TIME:       7 PM
    WHERE:   St. John's Episcopal Church, 19 Sowle Street in Old Bisbee

    Bob Klein
    520-559-6708
    Need a vacation?  Play. Relax. Repeat.
    Check out the Doublejack Guesthouse:  http://www.DoublejackBisbee.com

    The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
    or entity to which it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments)
    may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an
    intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print
    its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
    by reply e-mail and delete and/or destroy this message and all attachments.

  • Sean Flynn
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      Hi Bob,

      I've posted this on Pride's Facebook page and forwarded to all current Pride members.  I tried to print it to post in the store window, but it didn't come out right.  Can you drop one by?

      Thanks,
      Sean