Fwd: Potluck Flyer test

  • Z.L.Otis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      Bob Bland <bob@...> wrote:
      From: "Bob Bland" <bob@...>
      To: "Scott Otis" <zlotis@...>
      Subject: Potluck Flyer
      Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:15:08 -0400

      Scott,

      I put this flyer together to promote my potluck Friday. You can attach it to the next notice if you'd like.

      Bob Bland
      Mountainside Consultancy
      fundraising consultant to the Student Conservation Assn.
      bob@...
      Chair, Orange County Democrats
      Vershire, Vermont 802.333.9448
      Bisbee, Arizona    520.432.5973
      Cell                      802.356.2550

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
        put the flier in the files catagory.. they won't show sending
        something like this to messages .... you'll have to down load them
        into files....