Be careful of a computer virus going around

(3)
  • Bob Klein
    May 7, 2010 Expand Messages
      Hi all,

      Looks like my computer got infected with two viruses:

      AVSUITE (ROGUE) and AVSOFT (TROJAN)

      so you may have received an email that looked like it came from me.  DON'T click on the link contained in the email or you will get infected too!

      I suspect that this virus is going around everywhere so be on the lookout for it.

      Sorry if it caused you any problems but hope this email is helpful in alerting you.

      Take care.

      --Bob.

      Bob Klein
      520-559-6708
      Need a vacation?  Play. Relax. Repeat.
      Check out the Doublejack Guesthouse:  http://www.DoublejackBisbee.com

      The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
      or entity to which it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments)
      may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an
      intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print
      its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
      by reply e-mail and delete and/or destroy this message and all attachments.