Re: [bisaya]

  • sunshine Hudnall
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 19, 2003
      hello paul,

         im sunshine garcia a filipina here is ur request http://www.bisaya.com/homepage.html just click here hope ur enjoy just email me more questionn.

      sunshine

      golyat <GolyatA@...> wrote:
      test

      xyzand123001@... wrote:

      > Hello my name is Paul, I am from Netherland. I will go to live in the
      > Philippines. But I don`t know a lot of Bisaya. Please who do have and
      > will give me information about that. Were can I find some on the net.
      > For now I need sentences and translations in English.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Paul

      > Free online calendar
      > with
      > sync to Outlook(TM).
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > .

      http://shopnow.netscape.com/

    • paul nvt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 19, 2003
        Helo Sunshine,

        Thank you very much for sending the link to me. Now I hope I can go to learn a lot of Bisaya words.

        Have a nice day and thanks again,
        Paul

        sunshine Hudnall <shine_hudnall@...> wrote:
        hello paul,

           im sunshine garcia a filipina here is ur request http://www.bisaya.com/homepage.html just click here hope ur enjoy just email me more questionn.

        sunshine

        golyat <GolyatA@...> wrote:
        test

        xyzand123001@... wrote:

        > Hello my name is Paul, I am from Netherland. I will go to live in the
        > Philippines. But I don`t know a lot of Bisaya. Please who do have and
        > will give me information about that. Were can I find some on the net.
        > For now I need sentences and translations in English.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Paul

        > Free online calendar
        > with
        > sync to Outlook(TM).
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > .

        http://shopnow.netscape.com/

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • sunshine Hudnall
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 19, 2003
          hello paul,

               how are to you today? i hope ur doing fine.. and i hope u learn more bisaya words. :-> so where you from and how old are you?

          sunshine

          paul nvt <xyzand123001@...> wrote:
          Helo Sunshine,

          Thank you very much for sending the link to me. Now I hope I can go to learn a lot of Bisaya words.

          Have a nice day and thanks again,
          Paul

          sunshine Hudnall <shine_hudnall@...> wrote:
          hello paul,

             im sunshine garcia a filipina here is ur request http://www.bisaya.com/homepage.html just click here hope ur enjoy just email me more questionn.

          sunshine

          golyat <GolyatA@...> wrote:
          test

          xyzand123001@... wrote:

          > Hello my name is Paul, I am from Netherland. I will go to live in the
          > Philippines. But I don`t know a lot of Bisaya. Please who do have and
          > will give me information about that. Were can I find some on the net.
          > For now I need sentences and translations in English.
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > Paul

          > Free online calendar
          > with
          > sync to Outlook(TM).
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > .

          http://shopnow.netscape.com/

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • steven murray
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 29, 2003
            bisaya-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            sunshine Hudnall <shine_hudnall@...> wrote:
            hello paul,

               im sunshine garcia a filipina here is ur request http://www.bisaya.com/homepage.html just click here hope ur enjoy just email me more questionn.

            sunshine

            golyat <GolyatA@...> wrote:
            test

            xyzand123001@... wrote:

            > Hello my name is Paul, I am from Netherland. I will go to live in the
            > Philippines. But I don`t know a lot of Bisaya. Please who do have and
            > will give me information about that. Were can I find some on the net.
            > For now I need sentences and translations in English.
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            >
            > Paul

            > Free online calendar
            > with
            > sync to Outlook(TM).
            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > .

            http://shopnow.netscape.com/

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • paul nvt
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 29, 2003
              Thank you for sending me the link, but still I can not write in Bisaya to my sweetheart who life in the philippines

              Paul

              steven murray <mr_luvable1976@...> wrote:

              sunshine Hudnall <shine_hudnall@...> wrote:
              hello paul,

                 im sunshine garcia a filipina here is ur request http://www.bisaya.com/homepage.html just click here hope ur enjoy just email me more questionn.

              sunshine

              golyat <GolyatA@...> wrote:
              test

              xyzand123001@... wrote:

              > Hello my name is Paul, I am from Netherland. I will go to live in the
              > Philippines. But I don`t know a lot of Bisaya. Please who do have and
              > will give me information about that. Were can I find some on the net.
              > For now I need sentences and translations in English.
              >
              > Thanks in advance,
              >
              > Paul

              > Free online calendar
              > with