Not sure if it'll help you but Cycle Heaven in York can supply both mudguards and stays. Richard Sent from my phonerichard_carter_putney
In case it helps here is some info on how I got on fitting 2002 - 2005 mudguards to my 2000 Birdy. http://www.gillianblack.plus.com/bikes/birdy_mudguards.htmcallumblack76
I bought them recently at a bike shop who sells R&M in Leuven (Belgium) where I live (about 50-60€ inclusive all bolts etc). Take care they give you thejwaumans
- May 3, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.