10151Peregrine Falcon on Larson Bldg

  • Rich712@...
    Aug 12, 2014
      Chirp,

      Yep, he's back!  Just got word from Greg Bohn (through Elizabeth) that Lars, the Peregrine Falcon, is back atop the Larson Bldg on 2nd Street.  Just before 11 am, he was perched on the left side of the building...I didn't think to clarify if that was the east side cuz I guess all faces could be left depending on one's vantage point.

      Guess its time to check for roosting Vaux's Swifts at Johnson's Auto Glass.  There seems to be a connection with the downtown presence of the two species.  Lori Isley did spot an evening flock of swifts near her home a bit northwest of Larson Park last week.

      Not so Swift