Sunday 4th June - Tungareshwar

  • Mandar Khadilkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      We are going to Tungareshwar this Sunday, 4th June 2006, by new route (i.e. from north side of Tungareshwar). This new route is apprx. 25-30kms from Dahisar Check-naka, on Virar-Vajreshwari road, near Usgaon village. One need to have a vehicle to reach there.(Its very hectic to reach there by train-auto/bus) This will be a half day trail. I will be going on bike with Pallavi. We will reach there by 6.30 - 7.00am.

      All are welcome, for further details pl. contact me on 93222 68665.

      Regards

      Mandar Khadilkar
      Mobile: 93222 68665