Why crows are dieing?

  • pradeep indulkar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dear Rohit,
      Thanks for noting down ur observations here.
      As many people are observing it, there must be
      some serious reason. Regarding the nesting of crows
      at ur backyard i request u to stop them feeding and
      let them search their food naturally. I think there
      is some disturbance in their natural food.
      Please notedown ur observations here.
      Thanks,
      Pradeep

      http://finance.yahoo.com