Ladakh - One of its kind - A blog

  • Mandar Khadilkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
      Dear All,

      Vast planes for Tsokar, Height of Khardung La, Tanglang La & Chang La,
      Sheer unparalleled beauty of Pangong, Rugged Hemis National Park,
      Enchanting Nubra Valley, Calm & peaceful Monasteries, Mighty Indus, Zanskar
      & Shyok rivers and loving people of Ladakh.... All these make *Ladakh*, one
      of its kind.

      In my two visits to Ladakh, I'm totally fascinated by the unparalleled
      natural beauty and wildlife... Everything about Ladakh is
      unique...unmatched!! Have tried to summarise my experience in a blog.
      Please find below link for the same

      *
      http://birdingdiary.blogspot.in/2013/08/ladakh-one-of-its-kind-cold-desert.html
      *