Please take this short and simple online survey on Trees

  • Hemant Tripathi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      Dear Friends,
      I am doing a small study on policies related to Tree planting in our city
      and I will be extremely thankful if you can take out sometime from your
      busy schedule and participate in this simple short survey which
      will help us at the Observer Research Foundation understand a bit more
      about people's perception about Trees. We are trying to analyse public
      opinion on various factors that influence Urban vegetation diversity and
      density.

      The online survey link is :
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IGHPFA02K-BQb0YBN8yk7C_L7uJPL3vRjXKHjCPZgOk/viewform

      Please complete this small online survey and put-forward your valuable
      views. Also, spread this link to as many people as you can enabling me to
      cover more people and subsequently more perspectives.

      Also, do write to me your feedback, suggestions and recommendations on
      hemanthtripathi@...