ODKF sighting: Tungareshwar with Adesh Shivkar

  • SOHAiL SAYANI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Finally after about 3 years I got a chance to go for birding with Adesh &
      Mandar Khadilkar.There were about 30 of us. We started the trail at 7:30 am
      and while entering we did not take the straight road.Instead we took a
      right turn and walked in the woods.

      The star was of course the Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher. Upto four of ODKFs
      were reported. Apart from birds we also observed other flora & fauna.

      Tungareshwar is a delight for every nature lover in this season,and a must
      visit.
      :-)
      Soh