Re: [birdsofbombay] Amur Falcon (Falco amurensis)

  • Leon Pereira
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2013
      Hi Taej,
      Was very close and got a good look at the Khandala bird, it  was an adult male, I was following a large adult Ruddy Mongoose and flushed the bird.
      I was in two minds, so the aerial lost out as I am earthbound.
      The Carter Road Bandra bird was at most times a silhouette but the jizz felt male.
      Leon

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2013
        Hi Leon,
        Thanks for the clarification.
        Have had the same difficulty to choices many a time when more than special sighting presented themselves at one go - tough choice.
        With best wishes,

        Taej