Re: efloraofindia (jmgarg1@gmail.com)

  • J.M. Garg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Dear members,
      Sorry for cross-posting.
      This is to inform you that birdsofbombay e-group members can now add
      comments at the bottom of a page of Efloraofindia
      website<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/home>& also edit
      it after 'signing in' at the bottom of the page after logging
      in to the e-group. They can also point out any errors/ mistakes on the page
      in this way.

      --
      With regards,
      J.M.Garg