Closure of Registration - Mumbai Bird Race

  • Ravi Vaidyanathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Dear Birders

      This is to announce that we have reached the maximum registrations possible
      which were open for the current Mumbai Bird Race scheduled for January 27
      2013

      Hence, online registrations for the same stand closed

      Thanks for the overwhelming response from all birders and coordinators

      For India Bird Races

      Sunjoy, Pravin and Ravi

      --
      Ravi Vaidyanathan