Ladakh - Photo blog

  • Ritesh Bagul
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Dear All,

      Had an amazing trip to Ladakh in the last week of August 2011...

      whoever jumps in jewel mine, would definitely come out with precious
      things, so was this trip... :)

      This trip was planned and executed by Alok Bhave and his father, so I thank
      them for taking me along with them..to have this wonderful experience.

      We could catch up following lifers in 10 days journey..

      1. Black Necked Crane
      2. Golden Eagle
      3. Tibetian Sandgrouse
      4. Tibetian Snowfinch
      5. Horned Lark
      6. Red-billed chough
      7. White winged redstart
      8. Robbin Accentor
      9. Common swift
      10. Twite
      11. Hill pegion

      Please visit my blog at following link.

      http://sillbills.blogspot.com/2011/11/journey-through-mystical-ladakh.html

      Your critic and comments are most welcome.

      with best regards and cheers!!!

      --
      Ritesh Bagul