Re: [birdsofbombay] Re: Ethical Nature Observations / Photography / Awareness Programmes

  • Vivek Vinod
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
      On Atuls request i am putting this Link over here. we are fellow Inw'an thats the only connection i am having with him. never talked to him in person ,never seen him in actual so this attempt is not to safe guard him by anyways.
      But he mailed me to put his side (as he is not member i guess)which he tried to explained on INW forum site. so i am putting up link if anyone wants to hear from him on his side of story.

      http://www.indianaturewatch.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5288&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

      Regards

      Vivek