Re: [birdsofbombay] bird house project

  • Venkat G
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 1:24 AM
      I also need a couple of bird houses for my locality. We have Crow pheasants,
      Alexandrian Parakeets, Mynas, Sunbirds frequenting our wooded enclaves
      regularly.

      click here to view the pics of an adult parakeet that I shot during winter -

      http://picasaweb.google.com/g.venkateshwaran/MahindraNagarBirds?feat=directlink

      I also want to create artificial permanant watering holes for these birds .

      all ideas are welcome.

      Venkat