14008Re: [birdsofbombay] Weekend birding at Padle.

  • Prathamesh Desai
    Jan 8, 2014
      Hello Krishnakant sir

      Well Padale village is located on outskirts of Dombivli City ,it is located on Kalyan Shilphata Road ,so either you have figure out  away to reach shilphata from Dombivli City or by Mumbra Bypass or by New Mumbai route towrds Kalyan side ,Padle village is around 3 kms from main four lane or Chowk which is basically the start point of Diva Shilphata Road .from that start point ask any one way to padle village ,it will be on to your left side facing towards Dombivli just before Kidkali Temple .One u reach the lane ,go inside Padle Village cross over the entire village where road comes to an end ,u will see Forest and Creek area.

      On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Krishnakant Mathuria <kmathuria@...> wrote:

      Dear Kiran

      I am planning to visit Padle village for birding, can you pls. share with us how do we reach there, and where to locate forest and creek area ideal for birding!!!

      Thanks

      Regards,

      Krishnakant Mathuria