Up graduation of Website.

  • pak netmag
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      Hello all members,
      I up graded my website . It is an effort to serve the collector’s world wide. There might be many deficiencies as it is just a beginning. So view this website and give your comments in the guest book. More over also send us suggestions to improve this website. The address of the website is:-
      www.paknetmag.com
      Regards.
      Wahid Zia.

    • pak netmag