Re: [biosonic] Music of spheres

  • Michael Heleus
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2001
      Hello Roberto,
      If you want to get quite a bit of what you'd want to know about astrology
      in one amazing volume, including the first public disclosure of my octave
      shift astrosonics formula (pg 235 ff.), see if Recent Advances in Natal
      Astrology --A Critical Review 1900-1976, by Dr.
      Geoffrey Dean, 1977, might still be available--Recent Advances, 43
      Granville Rd. Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7JF, England. Last I knew, Dean
      lived in Subiaco, Au. Apparently Cousto read this before writing The Cosmic
      Octave. Cousto puts all planets into a single reference octave rather than
      using a 34 octave shift mentioned in Dean for each planet or synod of two
      planets, which I found to give best results, and which is based on deep
      considerations.
      Another very helpful book for reference about the octave shift is Ernest
      McLain's 'The Myth of Invariance' ,1976, Nicolas Hays, pub.
      My 1986 Astrosonics video would be the best short intro, from
      altered-states.co.nz who may have one available--I hope to have that
      resolved soon.
      best,
      Michael

      At 12:01 PM 11/18/01 +0100, you wrote:

      >Hi All,
      >
      >regarding:
      >
      > >>including a phi progression dating to 1986
      >
      >sounds like harmony in celestial bodies...
      >
      >is anyone aware of more precise info. on music of spheres ?
      >
      >regards
      >Roberto

    • Marysol Gonzalez Sterling
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 19, 2001
        hello Michael,
        I have the book Cosmic Octave and I will be able to show it to Roberto soon,
        when we see each other next week
        but how did you use the calculations of Cousto with Astrosonics??
        Then I went through those calculations and the wanted to understand more,,
        first the octave shift but the the root of 1 I belive was due to rotation?
        because Moon and Mercury that do not rotate gave similar results...
        then did the size have to do something with it??? because Pluto and Mercury
        are very close in freq. in C# and they are similar in size.
        thanks,
        Marysol
      • roberto forcen
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 2001
          Thanks, I'll take a look on them

          best regards

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 19, 2001
            At 11:37 AM 11/19/01 +0100, you wrote:
            >hello Michael,
            >I have the book Cosmic Octave and I will be able to show it to Roberto soon,
            >when we see each other next week
            >but how did you use the calculations of Cousto with Astrosonics??

            Cousto revamped some of my originals published in the Recent Advances In
            Natal Astrology book, which presents the matter simply--and he did not give
            the derivation of frequency for a given aspect--please refer to the book
            (or the Astrosonics video)--I enclose the info again I sent Roberto:

            > If you want to get quite a bit of what you'd want to know about astrology
            > in one amazing volume, including the first public disclosure of my octave
            > shift astrosonics formula (pg 235 ff.), see if Recent Advances in Natal
            > Astrology --A Critical Review 1900-1976, by Dr.
            > Geoffrey Dean, 1977, might still be available--Recent Advances, 43
            > Granville Rd. Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7JF, England. Last I knew, Dean
            > lived in Subiaco, Au. Apparently Cousto read this before writing The
            Cosmic
            > Octave. Cousto puts all planets into a single reference octave rather than
            > using a 34 octave shift mentioned in Dean for each planet or synod of two
            > planets, which I found to give best results, and which is based on deep
            > considerations.
            > Another very helpful book for reference about the octave shift is Ernest
            > McLain's 'The Myth of Invariance' ,1976, Nicolas Hays, pub.
            > My 1986 Astrosonics video would be the best short intro, from
            > altered-states.co.nz who may have one available--I hope to have that
            > resolved soon.
            > best,
            > Michael

            >Then I went through those calculations and the wanted to understand more,,
            >first the octave shift but the the root of 1 I belive was due to rotation?

            a root of one wouldn't ordinarily make any difference

            >because Moon and Mercury that do not rotate gave similar results...
            >then did the size have to do something with it??? because Pluto and Mercury
            >are very close in freq. in C# and they are similar in size.
            Hearing those two nearby frequncies tend to evoke similar astrological
            material, subject always to one's chart-internal cross-resonances.
            Shine Richards, whose page I sent biosonic, extended the range of studied
            astrosonic relations to test by looking at satellite orbital periods, and
            Nick Fiorenza extended it by looking into the EMF wavelengths associated
            with planetary sizes. I still don't know if these extensions have a human
            response validity related to the orbital periods, which demonstrably relate
            to astrology, except thru the orbital periods by cross-resonances.
            Michael