Why Lyrics Last and Harvard talk

  • Brian Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      Dear all,

      I mentioned my new book, Why Lyrics Last, a couple of weeks ago. It publishes officially today; here's an author interview on Rorotoko: http://rorotoko.com/interview/20120404_boyd_brian_on_why_lyrics_last/

      Do not read, I recommend, the excruciatingly garbled piece on the book in the Nota Bene page of the Chronicle of Higher Education, which reduces the core of the argument to vapor.

      If you are in the Boston area, I'm giving a talk at Harvard on April 16 that takes the ideas of the book a little further:

      Cheers,
      Brian Boyd