RE: a Call for Papers for a special issue of the journal Style

  • Carroll, Joseph C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011

      Hi folks,

      Brett Cooke asked me to tell everybody that the deadline for the special evolutionary issue of the journal Style has been extended. The original deadline was December 1, 2011. The new deadline is January 15, 2012. Late December is high pressure. The Christmas break gives potential contributors more time to produce and polish a paper.

      Joe