NEW SAVANNA: Working Paper on Heart of Darkness

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
      NEW SAVANNA: Working Paper on Heart of Darkness I’ve now prepared a PDF of my recent work on Heart of Darkness:

      Heart of Darkness is a novella that is roughly 38,000 words long and divided into three sections. In these notes I use a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze and describe it. In particular, I argue that it exhibits center-point construction, a tale within a tale within a tale, and that the story’s moral center contrasts workplace values with basic human bonds.

      This page introduces the various posts and has a link to the PDF:

      http://new-savanna.blogspot.com/2011/08/working-paper-on-heart-of-darkness.html

      Bill B
      --

      William L. Benzon, Ph. D.