Re: [biopoet] re : Reading Human Nature

  • Jeff P. Turpin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 11, 2011
      I don't think I've read a serious biological or evolutionary scientist in the last decade that thought pure determinism "determined" anything, but particularly not humans and their behaviors.  Genes and environment in concert.  Straw man? jt

      Jeff P. Turpin, PhD.
      Turpin and Sons Inc.
      Cultural Resource Management
      2047 Lakeshore, Canyon Lake, TX 78133