Reading Human Nature

  • Carroll, Joseph C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011

      Hi Folks,

                  Reading Human Nature: Literary Darwinism in Theory and Practice is now in print;

      http://www.amazon.com/Reading-Human-Nature-Literary-Darwinism/dp/1438435223/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297276099&sr=1-3

      Joseph Carroll

      Curators' Professor

      English Department

      University of Missouri, St. Louis

      St. Louis, MO 63121

      jcarroll@...

      home phone 314 432 5583

      http://www.umsl.edu/~carrolljc/

      Home Address:

      9038 Old Bonhomme Road

      St. Louis, MO 63132

    • Brett Cooke
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
        Dear Joe

        Do you ever rest? Two important publications in only one day! Congratulations!  I'm going to go look for it now,

        Brett

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011

          Thanks, Brett, you might be able to get it directly from SUNY Press at 40% off, since you are a SUNY Press author (through TER).