NEW SAVANNA: Sight & Sound, Toccata & Fugue

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      A return to the source, Disney's Fantasia. This time I examine the first
      segment in the film, Toccata and Fugure in D Minor. My argument is that
      Disney uses the semi-abstract imagery in this segment to introduce his
      audience into a world where sound is the causal force behind everything that
      they see. That prepares them for everything that comes after.

      Enjoy,

      Bill B

      http://new-savanna.blogspot.com/2010/08/sight-sound-toccata-fugue.html