Re: [CogLAs] hueypriest comments on Noam Chomsky answers your questions (Ask Me Anything video interview)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Re: [CogLAs] hueypriest comments on Noam Chomsky answers your questions (Ask Me Anything video interview) Ah, but he took down BF Skinner in 1959, and he used a new kind of argument to do it, at least I think it was new, at least for that purpose. It was a computational argument. Very important.

      BB

      on 4/7/10 9:26 AM, Ulf Cronquist at ulf.cronquist@... wrote:

      *Chomsky is not as smart as he looks* The highlight in his career was in the sixties when he shared a prison cell with Norman Mailer for one night. And I like the expression "degenerative grammar"...

      Bill, thank you for interesting posts and good writing!

      Best,
      Ulf