one final symposium entry

  • Carroll, Joseph C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010

    Hi folks,

                I’m attaching one final contribution to the symposium on the question “How Is Culture Biological?”  This one is by Lionel Tiger, “Culture as Homeostatic Mechanism.”

                Again, please send all responses to the symposium essays directly to me. Deadline for responses: February 20.  On February 21, I’ll send all the responses to the authors of the six primary symposium essays.  The authors then will have until March 15 to write rejoinders to the responses.  Each primary essay, responses to it, and the authors’ rejoinders will be published as a group in the special evolutionary issue of Politics and Culture.

    Joseph Carroll

    jcarroll@...

    http://www.umsl.edu/~carrolljc/

    Co-editor: The Evolutionary Review: Art, Science, Culture

    http://www.sunypress.edu/p-5077-the-evolutionary-review-volume-1-issue-1.aspx

    http://www.evolutionaryreview.com/