flyer for The Evolutionary Review

  • Carroll, Joseph C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010

    Hi folks,

                I’m attaching a flyer for The Evolutionary Review. There is a subscription form at the bottom of the flyer.

    You can also subscribe online: http://www.sunypress.edu/p-5077-the-evolutionary-review-volume-1-issue-1.aspx

    Joseph Carroll

    Curators' Professor

    English Department

    University of Missouri , St. Louis

    St. Louis , MO 63121

    jcarroll@...

    home phone 314 432 5583

    http://www.umsl.edu/~carrolljc/

    Home Address

    9038 Old Bonhomme Road

    St. Louis , MO 63132

  • b.boyd@auckland.ac.nz
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Excellent flyer, Joe and Alice. Is "art, science, culture" a permanent subtitle?

      Brian