posting on adaptive function of the arts

  • clelburn1949
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 12:31 PM
      The National Humanities Center is hosting an online "Forum" about the adaptive function of the arts. I've posted a short essay on that subject there. Anyone who likes can comment on the essay, respond to other comments, or otherwise contribute to the discussion. Here is the link to the site: http://onthehuman.org/humannature/?p=274

      Joseph Carroll