forum on adaptive function of the arts

  • Carroll, Joseph C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009

      Hi Everybody,

                  I occasionally send out notices about publications or postings to people interested in the evolutionary study of the arts. I recently updated the list of recipients for such notices, adding some names.  If you would like to have your name removed from the list, please let me know..

                  I’m writing now to announce that the National Humanities Center is hosting an online “Forum” about the adaptive function of the arts. I’ve posted a short essay on that subject there. Anyone who likes can comment on the essay, respond to other comments, or otherwise contribute to the discussion.  Here is the link to the site: http://onthehuman.org/humannature/?p=274

      Best regards,

      Joseph Carroll

      Curators' Professor

      English Department