Re: [biopoet] Digest Number 243

  • Alice Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Biopoetics
      Hi biopoets,
      Tom and I have already communicated...But wanted people here to know
      that Joe Carroll and I are now co-editing The Evolutionary Review and have a 3-year contract with SUNY Press
      for 3 volumes (a book a year). After that, we hope we'll go to journal format.
      You can contact us at

      My best to the list,
      Alice