call for papers

  • jerry hoeg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2009
      Attached is a call for papers for the Ometeca conference at the U of Wyoming in 2010.  The conference is on the relations between the sciences and the humanities in the Hispanic world, has a strong adaptationist bent, and is very flexible re proposals.

      Jerry Hoeg
      Penn State

    • jerry hoeg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2015
       Attached is a call from Luis Pradanos that I hope might be of interest to some
      Jerry Hoeg