What's it all about, Fred?

  • Mike Tintner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Fred has just brought out a book: Natural Religion. Hope this prints ok.

      http://www.tcsdaily.com/Bookshelfs.aspx

      Natural Religion
      Frederick Turner : Books By Frederick Turner

      There is widespread belief that the world's religions contradict each other. It follows that if one religion is true, the others must be false - an assumption that implies, and may actually create, religious strife. In Natural Religion, poet, critic and essayist Frederick Turner sets out to show that the natural world offers grounds for stating that all religions are in some respect true.
    • Stephen Berer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hey Fred,
        More congrats!!  I will surely get a copy.
        best
        smb

        Fred has just brought out a book: Natural Religion. Hope this prints ok.
        http://www.tcsdaily.com/Bookshelfs.aspx
        Natural Religion
        Frederick Turner : Books By Frederick Turner

                 The trueth iz a thred, it maezlike weev
                 Akross the mobeyus warp ov yur Addom
                 And its Shaddiy Seel, wun an the same.
                          from Pardaes Dokkumen (work in progress)
                         http://www.shivvetee.com
                         http://shivvetee.blogspot.com/