Call for Papers/OMETECA Institute/UniPuertoRico/23-27October 2006

  • joseph vogel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Dear Members of the List,

      My name is Joseph Vogel and I am new to the list. I am organizing the ninth working conference of the Ometeca Institute on the relations of the sciences and humanties, to be held on the campus of the University of Puerto Rico, the 23rd to 27th October. We have extended the deadline for paper presentations and are keenly interested in receiving proposals on literary darwinism. Selected papers from the Conference will be published in the indexed, refereed journal OMETECA.

      Our keynote speaker for the conference is
      Prof. David Barash
      (Evolutionary) Psychology
      University of Washington.

      Please visit the announcement that can be found at the following link:

      Cheers, Joseph Henry VOGEL, PhD
      Director, Research Unit, Department of Economics
      University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras

      Do you Yahoo!?