      From: Hakemulder, F. (Frank) [mailto:F.Hakemulder@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:29 AM
      To: Carroll, Joseph C.
      Subject: Re: IGEL Domain Agent: Evolutionary Approaches

      Dear Joe,

      We would be very grateful if you'd be willing to forward the call for papers to individual researchers (PhD's etc.) in your network that might be interested in contributing to the IGEL 2014 Conference in Turin. Also, if you know of some other way to spread the news through official channels that researchers in your field use, please use this link: http://www.igel2014.unito.it/index.php/call-for-papers.

      All the best wishes for a beautiful 2014 from Holland & Germany,

      Berenike and Frank