111Hamilton and the Bible

  • duberydocs
    Dec 1, 2005
      Hello all, I am a literature student. I am currently researching the
      theme of heredity, nepotism, and family in religious literature:
      especially the Bible and Milton's Paradise Lost. I am interested in a
      biological approach: Hamilton's law of parental investment,
      infanticide and sibling rivalry. Can anybody recommend any relevant
      books or articles on, for example, the evolutionary fitness of the Ten
      Commandments, or the like? Also, does anybody know if Hamilton's law
      is contested? All advice or discussion gratefully received.
      (cd4170@...)