4th November Climate March

  • almuthbernstinguk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      We will be at Saturday's Climate March in London with a banner and
      also some leaflets. The banner will have a picture of a big soya
      plantation amongst rainforest which is being felled, and a caption to
      say 'Deforestation for Biofuels Speeds up Climate Chaos'.

      For UK readers who don't yet know the programme for the Climate March,
      please look at www.campaigncc.org/ . It will start at 12 noon at
      Grosvenor Square, outside the US Embassy, and meet up later on with
      the I-Count mass event organised by Stop Climate Chaos in Trafalgar
      Square.

      Almuth