This is the home for discussion devoted to regulatory, economic and social factors that are integral to biochar production and use. This will be the place to use words such as "carbon offsets", "renewable energy credits", "de-forestation", "indigenous land rights", "sustainability", and "return on investment".
Note: This "Biochar-policy" list is not a place to debate theories about the causes of climate change or global warming. There are other lists dedicated to that. In this list we start by agreeing that biochar can store some amount of CO2 in a stable way. This is primarily a place to discuss the integration of biochar technology with policies to mitigate climate change.
- Crops and Soil
- Jun 24, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.