585HOW TO GET RICH? INVEST IN YOURSELF FIRST

  • nante.aranda
    Sep 7, 2011

      HOW TO GET RICH? INVEST IN YOURSELF FIRST

      "Look for life-changing business education."

      Many people are working for many years and are spending most of their lives working for someone else. Have you ever ask yourself if you want to work for the rest of your life? Are you contented for what you have now? Having the skills is not enough to become financially free. It's like having enough money for the business but you don't have enough education for that business.

      I believe that you have many goals and dreams in your life. And there comes to a point that you keep asking yourself how to achieve your goals. You are working hard but still you are poor. Your salary is only enough for your daily expenses.

      IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE WEALTHY: LEARN HOW TO INVEST. Invest first in yourself. Look for Life Changing Business Education.

      Our business community (www.ca2020.net) is offering WEALTH COURSE online and offline. You just need to be coachable, unstoppable and committed. It's only you who are stopping yourself to become financially free. We are also offering CASHFLOW 101workshop. This game can change your life.

      Look for mentors. Many successful people know that for them to become successful, they need mentors. Mentors are positive people. They are willing to share their wisdom and experience to help others learn and grow.

      Surround yourself with business-minded and positive people. You have to surround yourself with this kind of people. We believe in the Law of Attraction. Like attracts like. Money attracts money. Positive people attract positive people. If you want to be surrounded with people like us, join our business community.

      Be coachable, committed and unstoppable. For you to become successful, you have to listen, learn and copycat those who are already successful. You have to learn as much as to unlearn. Sometimes your attitude towards success is the only thing that stops you from being wealthy.

      Read books. Keep growing up. Have a habit of reading and listening to financial and business books and audio books, personal development and leadership books and subscribe to sites and programs that offer financial education. Some recommended authors are Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad Poor Dad book series, Jim RohnT. Harv EkerDenis WaitleyJohn MaxwellAnthony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Bryan TracyWallace WattlesBo SanchezCharlie JonesNapoleon HillDale Carnegie and many others. You can find the list of recommended authors and books and you can download some free e-books and audio books in the SUCCESS LIBRARY of our website @ www.ca2020.net.

      "You are the same today you'll be in five years except for two things: the people you meet and the books you read."- Charlie "Tremendous" Jones

      Join the community of 18000+ individuals as of today (September 2011) whose mission is to s
      pread financial education throughout the nation and the world. Please visit and register @ www.ca2020.net and indicate Coach Nante Aranda as the one who referred you to the site.

       For your abundance,

      Nante Aranda

      Financial Literacy Advocate